We can't wait to dance with you!
A trial dance class is the perfect opportunity to try dance for the first time or to visit us again– with no commitment! Selecting the right dance studio is an important decision and we want you to feel comfortable that you’ve made the right choice!
Trial tips and things to know:
1. Be prepared for your trial class
Arrive at the studio 10-15 minutes prior to your class, then stop by the front desk and see one of our friendly front desk hosts. They will verify your waiver, get you checked in, show you where your classes are, and answer any questions that you may have.
If you don’t have shoes or full dancewear yet, that is ok! We can recommend a store nearby you can purchase from once you are all set for class. If you already purchased your required dress code, then wear that to class!
Dancer needs to wear/have:
- Form fitting clothing they can move in (no jeans, school dresses, baggy clothes, etc)
- Long hair needs to be pulled out of the face in a bun or ponytail. Please no braids or hair down.
- We have some loaner shoes for classes and if we don’t have the necessary style or size, it is ok for dancers to not have the correct shoes for the first class. They can wear socks or sneakers if necessary just for their trial.
- If your dancer is taking a hip hop class, have them wear tennis shoes.
If you haven’t already done so, make sure you sign your trial waiver form by logging into your account here so your dancer can participate in class.
2. Following your trial
- You will pick your dancer up at their classroom door.
- Our staff will connect with you to make sure your dancer had a great time. We are confident that they will love it!